CD Projekt shoots down Sony acquisition rumours
Polish games firm CD Projekt has poured cold water on reports that it was being bought by PlayStation giant Sony.
As reported by Reuters, the company’s CEO Adam Kicinski told investors that it wanted to remain independent.
“Nothing has changed on our end. I can repeat what we’ve been saying throughout the years – CD Projekt is not for sale. We want to remain independent,” Kicinski said
“It’s very exciting to follow our own path, so it’s pure rumour.”
In its financials for the first quarter of the 2023/24 financial year, CD Projekt reported a 20 per cent drop in net sales, down to zl174,757,000 ($39.8 million), while net profit rose by one per cent to zl69,670,000 ($15.9 million).
- Basically FNF Remix Auto Play Free Gui Roblox Scripts
- Tower Defense Simulator The Ultimate Auto Farm Strats Roblox Scripts
- CRAZY Give Weapons Free Gui Roblox Scripts
- Embracer $2bn partnership fell apart due to outside factors
- Roblox Is Unbreakable Mob Auto Farm Roblox Scripts
- Brawl 2 Godmod Kill Aura Roblox Scripts