DC games to be connected to TV and film projects
Future games based on DC IP are set to be part of the same connected universe as the company’s TV and film output.
That’s according to DC Studios’ co-CEO and co-chair James Gunn, who said on Twitter that movies and television shows – both live action and animated – would be part of the same DC Universe. Asked whether this would also include video games, Gunn simply said “Yes”.
This comes in the wake of something of a corporate shakeup over at DC parent company Warner Bros following its acquisition by Discovery. The head of the new Warner Bros Discovery, David Zaslav, has said he wants a “bible” to be created for a “cohesive DC universe”.
It’s likely that the announced DC game projects won’t be included in the DCU so far. This includes Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, which is set in the Batman Arkham universe and is launching in 2023.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Yes, most definitely, the DCU will be connected across film and TV (and animation). <a href=”https://t.co/IIiqkMJkuW”>https://t.co/IIiqkMJkuW</a></p>— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) <a href=”https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1596921811374964736?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>November 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
- Inazuma Rebirth Op Cash Farm Script Roblox Scripts
- Teahouse of the Gods Download Free
- Pokémon Scarlet/Violet – Double Pack Download Free (v1.0.1 + Ryujinx EMU)
- Disco Elysium devs allege ZA/UM bought studio majority fraudulently
- ARSENAL The #1 Free Gui Realy Overpowerd New Al Bot V2 Auto Play Roblox Scripts
- The Mystery of William Moore Download Free