Futurlab appoints new CFO as Powerwash Simulator hits 7m sales
UK game developer Futurlab has hired Steve Tinkler as its new chief financial officer.
He has previously worked at both Tonic Games Group and Epic Games, before founding his own company Level Up Partners in 2022.
This news comes as Futurlab’s latest title Powerwash Simulator has hit seven million players. The title debuted in July 2022 and hit three million players by September of the same year. That, of course, means that the game has attracted four million players in the last eight months.
“With over seven million players, we are honoured that so many people have found their zen with PowerWash Simulator,” FuturLab’s co-CEO Kirsty Rigden said.
“The strength in our community is palpable. Since we launched into Early Access, the support for our soothing sim has been immense, and we are extremely grateful that this has continued to strengthen past release.”
Tinkler added: “FuturLab has some incredibly exciting plans. I’m delighted to be working with James Marsden, Kirsty Rigden, Chris Mehers and the team to help support the next phase of our growth.”
This news comes in the wake of news that FuturLab had hired its first chairman in industry vet Tom Stone in September of last year.
- Stellaris Galactic Paragons Free Download (v3.8.1 & ALL DLC)
- Fuga Melodies of Steel 2 Free Download (v1.01)
- Monster Hunter Rise and Resident Evil 4 boost Capcom financials
- Saints Row The Heist And The Hazardous Free Download (v1.3.0 & ALL DLC)
- TT Isle Of Man Ride on the Edge 3 Free Download (v1.0)
- Propagation Paradise Hotel VR Free Download