League of Legends source code stolen in Riot hack
A group of hackers is trying to extort Riot Games.
In a post on Twitter, the company said that during a recent cyberattack, hackers had made off with the source code for both League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics. This group has since sent a ransom email – something that Riot is not indulging.
“Needless to say, we won’t pay,” Riot wrote.
“While this attack disrupted our build environment and could cause issues in the future, most importantly we remain confident that no player data or player personal information was compromised.
“Truthfully, any exposure of source code can increase the likelihood of new cheats emerging. Since the attack, we’ve been working to assess its impact on anticheat and to be prepared to deploy fixes as quickly as possible if needed.”
The source code in question contains some experimental features.
Riot first disclosed that it had been the victim of a cyberattack via a social engineering scheme on January 20th. It is the latest company to face such a hack, following in the footsteps of CD Projekt and Rockstar Games.
- Phantom Alchemy Silvia’s Dynamic Urban Planning Free Download
- A Space for the Unbound Free Download (v1.0)
- Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters Free Download
- Find out what you missed at the biggest show in PG Connects history!
- Touch Football Football Aimlock Auto Goal Keybinds Roblox Scripts
- NORTHWIND Make The Entire Server Fallover Funny Trolling Script Roblox Scripts