Monster Hunter Rise and Resident Evil 4 boost Capcom financials
Japanese publishing giant Capcom saw its sixth year of record-breaking net sales.
In the company’s financial report for the financial year ending March 31st, 2023, the firm reported net sales of ¥126 billion ($940 million), a 14 per cent increase year-on-year. Net income jumped by a similar amount, rising 13 per cent to ¥36.7 billion ($273 million).
This growth was primarily driven by the launches of both Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak and Resident Evil 4. The former shifted 5.45 million units during the year, while the latter – which launched only a week before the end of the fiscal year – clocked in 3.75 million copies. Back catalog titles brought in 29.3 million sales, a 22 per cent increase.
Capcom’s Digital Contents division – aka PC and console – saw a 12.1 per cent increase in net sales, bringing in ¥98.2 billion ($728.8 million).
In total, Capcom sold 41.7 million games during the 2022 financial period.
- Saints Row The Heist And The Hazardous Free Download (v1.3.0 & ALL DLC)
- TT Isle Of Man Ride on the Edge 3 Free Download (v1.0)
- Propagation Paradise Hotel VR Free Download
- EA “indifferent” to whether Microsoft Activision deal goes through
- Maveus Free Download (BUILD 11174373)
- Joyride Free Download (v2022.6.6)