Twitch introduces content classification labels
Streaming platform Twitch has introduced new content classification labels for mature content on its service.
In a post on its blog, the company details these new labels, which provide greater context to the previously-used Mature Content toggle. The new labels are:
- Mature-rated Games
- Sexual Themes
- Drugs, Intoxication, or Excessive Tobacco Use
- Violent and Graphic Depictions
- Significant Profanity or Vulgarity
Twitch has said that its community guidelines are not changing around this update. Streamers will not be suspended for incorrectly labelling their streams, but will receive a warning email and have the label on their stream updated.
“It is important that streamers use these accurately, so if a streamer fails to accurately label their content after multiple warnings the relevant labels will be applied to streamers’ channels and may be locked for a period of days or weeks, depending on the number of prior warnings,” Twitch wrote.
“In addition to helping streamers connect with viewers who are more likely to be a good fit for their communities, these labels also help protect younger viewers and advertisers. Content labelling has become a common practice across the media and entertainment industry, both from a safety perspective and to provide important information that helps advertisers better target the content their ads appear alongside.”
- Magic Training Auto Block Auto Clash Roblox Scripts
- Strucid Chapter 2 Full Wallbang Op Script Roblox Scripts
- Strucid Chapter 2 No Fall Damage Roblox Scripts
- Geoff Keighley addresses all-male Summer Game Fest line-up
- Sword Fighters Simulator Infinite Upgrage Mats Script Roblox Scripts
- Shark Pinball Free Download (v1.0.3)